- Identify the thought that is acting as goal.
- Identify the system according to the definition of profession.
- Identify the practices followed by who have already done it.
- Implement with effective means.
- Use already known resources.
Keep your eyes open while implementation.
- Thought may come from anywhere anytime.
- Reduce the time for transition between thought and implementation.
- Be open to thought boosters and other schools of thought.
- Recharge your batteries and get to action.
- Morph your thought into action.
- Specify your thoughts to implement.
- Implementation may suggest new better thought.
- Do not copy what everybody is doing.
Implement Fast and Smart.
- Start with the central thought and desired action.
- Keep it short.
- Do not worry about what others will say.
- Thoughts multiply. Stop the clutter.
- Do not share with the people who do not need your thought.
- Add value when responding to others' thought.
- Be aware of your thoughts.
- Act on your thought.
Action speaks better than words.
- Eliminate harming thoughts.
- Divert thoughts to people who need them.
- Get the thoughts implemented.
Identify right people for getting your thought implemented.
- When you are shared a thought, if not interested, delay your response to it.
- After third thought for the same goal work towards achieving it.
- Take the ownership for your thought.
- Categorize your thoughts.
- Praise nice thoughts and work on other thoughts in private.
Share your Thought.
- Look into the thought and not why it was generated.
- Feel the knot between thought and its origin.
- Watch thoughts regularly.
- Keep thoughts open to one another.
- Explore every thought.
- Identify who all are affected by this thought?
- Keep in touch with them.
- Make them a part of yourself.
- Use the speed of thought.
- Have first hand feeling for your thoughts.
- Respond to your thoughts as soon as possible.
- Identify reliable sources.
- Invite thoughts from other sources.
- Welcome the new thought.
- Welcome other new thought.
- Judge the new thought.
- Welcome other new thought.
Cultivate friendship with thoughts...
- Let your thoughts come and go.
- Prepare the ground for right thought in advance.
- Specify your thought.
- Do not ignore thought.
- Let thoughts do their own dance.
- I or thought?
- Let it be short.
- Do not chase your thought.
- Share embarrassing thoughts too.
Make your thought effective.
- Give a platform to your thought to make its use easy for you and others.
- Again, keep it short or call it by name.
- Be transparent with your thought.
- Show the relation between you and your thought.
- Sow your thought when the mind is fertile.
- Get your thought noticed.
- Take or hire help from others.
- Ignore the thoughts from context unknown to you.
- Earn the belief for your thought.
- Think big.
- Do not underestimate the innocent thoughts.
- Practice your thought.
- Enable yourself to practice your thought.
- Know what to think.
- Watch what you think.
- Be honest with your thought.
- Do not polish your thought to make it make-believe.
- Get along with the right thought.
- Look for appropriate thought or the best thought.
- Imbibe the supporting thoughts as soon as possible.
Survive the jungle of thoughts.
- Celebrate every thought.
Be with it. Watch it. Have fun.
- Involve others when you have fun.
- Take yourself out from the way of your thought.
- Encourage each thought to express itself.
- Encourage the combined expression of thoughts.
- Identify the element of happiness in thought.
- Integrate new thoughts quickly.
- Let your thoughts be friendly to all.
- Exhaust yourself for your thought.
- Take a break from thinking.
Enjoy your thought.
- Make your own success manual for yourself that works for you. Keep it open for changes.