Implement Fast and Smart.
- Identify the thought that is acting as goal.
- Identify the system according to the definition of profession.
- Identify the practices followed by others who have already done it.
- Implement with effective means.
- Use already known resources – your mind, body and soul.
Keep your eyes open while implementation.
- Thought may come from anywhere anytime.
- Reduce the time for transition between thought and implementation.
- Be open to thought boosters and other schools of thought.
- Recharge your batteries and get to action.
- Morph your thought into action.
- Specify your thoughts to implement.
- Implementation may suggest new better thought.
- Do not copy what everybody is doing.
Share your Thought.
- Start with the central thought and desired action.
- Specify your thought.
- Keep it short.
- Do not worry about your thoughts.
- Thoughts multiply. Stop the clutter.
1. Do not share with others who do not need your thought.
2. Add value when responding to others' thought.
- Be aware of your thoughts.
- Act on your thought.
Action speaks better than words.
1. Eliminate harming thoughts.
2. Divert thoughts to people who need them.
3. Get the thoughts implemented.
Identify right people for getting your thought implemented.
4. When a thought comes to you, if not interested, delay your response to it.
- After third thought for the same goal work towards achieving it.
- Take the ownership for your thought.
- You may categorize your thoughts.
- Praise nice thoughts and work on other thoughts.
Cultivate friendship with thoughts...
- Look into the thought and not why it was generated.
- Feel the knot between thought and its origin.
- Watch thoughts regularly.
- Keep thoughts open to one another.
- Explore every thought.
- Identify who all are affected by this thought? Keep in touch with them.
- Make them a part of yourself.
- Use the speed of thought.
- Have first hand feeling for your thoughts.
- Respond to your thoughts as soon as possible.
- Identify the cause.
- Welcome the new thought.
1. Welcome other new thought.
2. Watch the new thought.
3. Welcome other new thought.
- Let your thoughts come and go.
- Let it be short.
- Prepare the ground for right thought in advance.
- Let thoughts do their own dance.
- I or thought? Do not chase your thought.
- Acknowledge embarrassing thoughts.
Make your thoughts effective.
- Give a platform to your thought to make its use easy for you and others.
- Again, keep it short or call it by name.
- Be transparent with your thought.
- Show the relation between you and your thought.
- Sow your thought when the mind is fertile.
- Get your thought noticed.
- Take or hire help from others.
- Ignore the thoughts from context unknown to you.
- Earn the belief for your thought.
- You may think big.
Survive the jungle of thoughts.
- Do not underestimate the innocent thoughts.
- Know what to think.
- Do not ignore thought.
- Watch your thought.
- Let thoughts get along with you.
- Be honest with your thought.
- Do not polish your thought to make it make-believe.
- Look for appropriate thought or the best thought.
- Imbibe the supporting thoughts as soon as possible.
- Enable yourself to realize your thought.
- Implement your thought.
Enjoy your thought.
- Celebrate every thought.
Be with it. Watch it. Have fun.
- Let other thoughts join while having fun.
- Take yourself out from the way of your thought.
- Let each thought express itself.
- Realize combined outcome of thoughts.
- Integrate new thoughts quickly.
- Let your thoughts be friendly to all.
- Exhaust yourself for your thought.
- Watch - take a break!
- Identify the element of happiness. In thought?
Make your success manual
Make a success manual for yourself that works for you. Keep it open for changes.