Secularism is anyway a part of spirituality but may not necessarily serve growth and evolution to the extent spiritual approach can. In my opinion, spirituality will be a more proactive approach for the evolution of people as human beings.
Spiritually inspired democracy will uphold
- Internal strength, health and happiness in citizens
- Human evolution with spiritual essence of various faiths
- Unity among people through a common conncting thread
- Solution to environmental problems with healthy lifestyles
- A social model for the world to make it a better place to live for all
- Declare India is a Sovereign Spiritual Democratic Republic in the Constitution of India.
- Express spiritual benefits of the initiatives for social welfare.
- Include effective spiritual education in academics.
- Include spiritual aspect of various religions in neutral voice wherever possible.
- Create spiritual professionals to make spirituality easily accessible out of religious boundaries.
Let us make continuous effort in this direction for a better tomorrow. I see many benefits of increasing spiritual awareness. Start with yourself for the change and expect to solve problems as big as Global Warming.
Consider signing the petition here https://www.change.org/p/government-of-india-declare-india-a-spiritual-democratic-republic-in-the-constitution-of-india